Very different set of builds

PeteJ

Here is a web site that is guaranteed to make you chuckle. No rivet counters need apply. I met Milto through another internet friend, who shares my appreciation of these strange little models from Hasegawa. Milto is an Austrian who has taken this art form to an entirely new level. He was kind enough to post a couple of my creations under the guest section. Enjoy the site. http://www.eggstrememachines.net/

PS He has a section for other peoples builds on the "guest" button. Right now I am the only one with posts there. Check out the P-38. :smiley12:

Edited by PeteJ

Good stuff! :smiley20: Thanks for the link!

Later,

Lee

Thanks for the post - some good stuff shown. I think I have a dozen or more of these, but have yet to actually finish one. They look cool when they are finished, but they don't fit that great...

Thanks for the post - some good stuff shown. I think I have a dozen or more of these, but have yet to actually finish one. They look cool when they are finished, but they don't fit that great...

Oh, yea it takes some work to get a really good one, especially if you have an old one with the pilot molded in half with each half of the fuselage. But they are still quick builds and with a little painting magic and a decent base can look pretty nice.