Seattle Show Armor selection

Mark Aldrich

Treadheads,

Here is a selection of Armor photogrpahs of the qaulity of work that was present at the Seattle Show. Thanks goes to Dan Rowbottom for posting these on photobucket and MissingLynx.

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll89/co...202010%20ARMOR/

Like Mark said, the armor was well represented at the Seattle show on Saturday. Mark had his Syrian Hummel there and the pics in the Journal do not do it justice. It is so well done a young man went up to Mark and asked him to autograph his article in the Journal :smiley17: .

Mark

Wow.... Can't wait to see that photo in the newsletter. Of course, if it goes the way USPS delivered my Journal, it will be weeks before I ever see it.

It's always fun. RnJ makes it worth the standing around. They (to me) make it happen cause they have so much to paw through. Of course the Seattle club and it's members make the whole contest experience enjoyable.

Mark A. said:

Wow.... Can't wait to see that photo in the newsletter. Of course, if it goes the way USPS delivered my Journal, it will be weeks before I ever see it.

Be careful what you wish for. (Ed. Scale Nuts) :smiley15:

Gilbert,

It won't be because of me. I will probably not enter anything. Just looking for the experience.