M3A2

JeffS

While I am on an Armor kick, here is my Tamiya M3A2 OOB. A very old kit but not to be overlooked. With the help of Archer Fine Transfers, the instrument panel is really dressed up.

100_6859.jpg

100_6860.jpg

100_6862.jpg

Overall finish was done in Polly Scale Olive Drab with a Testor's 1183 Rubber wash.

Thank you for looking.

Rob,

That got me thinking. You don't see many Bradley's in competition. I know after building over 2 dozen for the 11ACR guys, I never want to see another one. However, I wonder if people just don't like the kit.

Mark

Mark,

I think that since there are accuracy issues especially with the A2 versions and later, and that it's almost exclusive to US Army use and there are so many more really cool armor lits nowadays that the old Bradley just doesn't get the props that it's heavy armor stable mate Abrams gets. Personally, I like the Bradley, but I am not right... :P :wacko::blink:

Rob,

Koolness is in the eyes of the beholder. I will take a Sherman over anything modern any day of the week for koolness!

except I traded one of yours Mark :P But this a cool halftrack. Think it needs to put in the monthly members gallery

Edited by GHonanie

Jeff,

I used those same instruments on my Beep. May not be accurate but they do make the panel stand out!

Thanks for the comments guys. I do also have two Bradleys in my collection. Both Tamiya. I'll get a couple for pictures in the near future. In regards to the Archer dials, there is enough on the sheet for four vehicles. So you gave me a good idea.

Edited by JeffS