Maddog Manufactuing Rolls Out More.

Mark Deliduka

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome once again to the Maddog Manufacturing plant where we will be rolling out four new tanks for my Army.

I'll start with the finished tank from the Year of the Tiger Group Build on the LEM. This is Dragon's Tiger I "Gruppe Fehrmann" hybrid in 1/72 scale:

German%20Pzkpfw%20VI%20Tiger%20I%20Gruppe%20Fehrmann%20I.JPG

German%20Pzkpfw%20VI%20Tiger%20I%20Gruppe%20Fehrmann%20II.JPG

Next up is a little something different. This is my Trumpeter Swedish Strv 103B 'S' tank in 1/72 scale:

Swedish%20Strv103B%20_S_%20Tank%20a.JPG

Swedish%20Strv103B%20_S_%20Tank%20b.JPG

And a shot a little over the top:

Swedish%20Strv103B%20_S_%20Tank%20c.JPG

Last in the lineup are my two Russian T-55 tanks by Trumpeter. Here is the first T-55 with the BTU-55 dozer blade:

Russian%20T-55%20with%20BTU%2055%20Dozer%20I.jpg

Russian%20T-55%20with%20BTU%2055%20Dozer%20II.jpg

And now for a shot of the dozer blade itself. I'm pretty proud of that:

Russian%20T-55%20with%20BTU%2055%20Dozer%20III.jpg

This last T-55 is the one with the KMT-5 Mineroller:

Russian%20T-55%20with%20KMT%205%20Mineroller%20I.jpg

Russian%20T-55%20with%20KMT%205%20Mineroller%20II.jpg

That's all I got done so far. I'll keep you all posted on further developments. Meanwhile, thank you all for coming to another Maddog Manufacturing Open House to see the latest from the Duke's works. All comments are welcome.

Once again we all fall down and worship the Duke!!! Keep rocking them out!!!! I'll try and keep up!!!

Gee thanks Mark! Although, with only two posters here, I don't feel too 'worshipped' LOL! :smiley8:

Thanks for the great compliment Mark! I'll keep them coming. I have three more on the verge of being done; hopefully soon.

Duke,

Got paint on the 106mm RR Beep and should be able to gloss it this weekend. With the Seattle Show on Saturday, I doubt I'll get much bench time in.

Mark:

Those are some nice looking armor pieces. I especially like the Tiger I in Euro cammoflage. Gives it a little different look from the normal sand tan and red/brown cammo that you usually associate with them. Very nicely done in 1/72.

Dave

Dave thanks! I actually did give the Tiger I a yellow/green/brown camo pattern, but then I over-brushed it with a green-tinted wash to get that color. Most interesting I thought.

Thanks for the compliments and I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier!