Calling Bart Cusamano

adfogel

Bart, I just wanted to give a shout out on a job very well done! I have the Czech Model kit and your fine build and excellent article will be a terrific guide to making my build just a bit easier and a better quality build for my shelf. Kudos on a terrific article, sir!

Later,

Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Bart is a member of our model club and it was really great to see it in person.

I always wondered why they designed that aircraft with a trike gear if they were trying to save weight. Guess it was just a Bell thing....

Michael, would you be kind enough to pass along my compliments to Bart? Thanks a bunch! :smiley20:

Later,

Lee

Bart, I just wanted to give a shout out on a job very well done! I have the Czech Model kit and your fine build and excellent article will be a terrific guide to making my build just a bit easier and a better quality build for my shelf. Kudos on a terrific article, sir!

Later,

Lee

Hi Lee. Thanks for taking the time to contact me and let me know that you liked the XP-77 article in the journal. I have never been on the Forum before, but my buddy Mike Stanley sent me a link to all of the kind comments that were posted regarding the article. I hope that you enjoy your build as much as I did. The model is a bit of a challenge, but it is a cool looking plane to have on the old shelf. I usually build armor (1:72 of late) but took a break with the XP-77. I do enjoy building 1:48 aircraft, especially US/Allied WW2 subjects.

Thanks again.

Bart

No sweat...and that XP-77 fits in with your building theme of smaller stuff as it sure is a small aircraft! :smiley14: I've thought of getting a 2nd one and building both prototypes...just for something different. Again, a very nice job and thanks for your insights on building and detailing the kit.

Later,

Lee