Having trouble seeing/accessing the forum?

The most frequent request lately has been to "fix" member accounts where all the forum topics are not visible and/or the member can't reply to an otherwise open thread. The solution for many is simple: delete the "cookies" for this website. That's easy to do. Simply go to the forum index page and, near the bottom, you'll find a link to delete the cookies for the website. Do this, log out, shut down your browser and then restart the browser and go to the IPMS/USA discussion forums again.

If that doesn't work, we go to step two: forum_admin@ipmsusa.org

Happy trails!

Dennis

I might ad that IF you come here, click onto a topic and see only the URL link instead of a posted picture, you need to LOG IN. It used to be that the log in page would pop up when I wasn't logged on. Now that the forums are open, and my screen doesn't show the "lower" IPMS topics unless I scroll down, I can pop in here and it would seem I'm logged on UNTIL I realize I'm seeing no pics and (if I scroll down) the business topics aren't up.

What I thought was a technical problem (at first) was simply a need to log onto the site. Hope this helps!

GIL :smiley16: