Moebius BGS Viper Mk. II Kit Photos

I figured I'd share some photos of my Viper Mk. II I picked up today.... Very nice kit - the instructions are in full color printed on very nice quality paper. The decals are quite nice as well... The details are nice too, though there will be some cleanup needed. The Paragrafix Photoetch detail set is a must - Even though it costs as much as the kit itself, it's well worth it! Because of the pictures per post limit, I'll break the photos up into several posts...

DSC_5144.jpg

DSC_5147.jpg

DSC_5148.jpg

DSC_5150.jpg

DSC_5152.jpg

DSC_5153.jpg

DSC_5154.jpg

Thanks Mike!

Mine finally arrived today in the mail - can't wait to dig into the box!

• 3 weeks later...

I went on a shopping trip to find one of these BSG Colonial Viper Mark II kits today. Not one LHS in a 15 mile radius has one. They are not expected before summer around here. I'm ready for it NOW!

Ed

Hi Ed,

It may be best to order online if you "have to have one". I don't have a "local" shop at all anymore, so I am forced to get most of my stuff online or at shows.

I bought mine from www.CultmanTV.com, very fast service.

I went on a shopping trip to find one of these BSG Colonial Viper Mark II kits today. Not one LHS in a 15 mile radius has one. They are not expected before summer around here. I'm ready for it NOW!

Ed

Ed,

I've seen the kit at Al's and Ad-Venture recently. I know they are beyond the 15 mile radius but still in the area.

Marc

Hi, guys,

Thank you for the suggestion to go to either cultmanTV and/or to extend my road trips to the 40-50 mile range. I have not been to Al's for years because of their downsizing the plastic department nor to Ad-Venture since their reorganization under new management. I'll have to find a good excuse to multi-task a trip to justify stopping at the LHS when I really am "officially" doing something else.

Ed

• 5 months later...

Some additional images of several Viper Mk. II models have been added to the Battle Star Galactica photo album.

Go to the IPMS Home Page and select "Galleries'

Select "Box Art"

Scroll down to the Battle Star Galactica Album and open it.

If you have a BSG model, built, in process, or just box art, please let me know and I can provide a way for you to upload your images to the Gallery.