wip- Leyton House Judd

picked up this kit last weekend.

so far I got a bit of paint done. Used the kit decals paint color is turquoise from model master

there's some minor orange peel so once this is fully cured i'll give it a nice polishing

4296113372_5de8871b33_b.jpg

IMGP8888.jpg

IMGP8881.jpg

IMGP8885.jpg

Edited by JTRACING

Hi J T. Haven't talked to you in a while. This is a great looking model. What kit and decals did you use? Love the turquoise color. That had to have taken nerve. Great job.

thanks its tamiya kit and decals. the decals were a bit yellow but i stuck them in the window for a day and they turned out good

engine painted, box stock other than making new springs.

just added paint detail. even added grey gaskets under the valve covers and airbox thing. i just stuck it on for the pic its not gonna be blue lol.

IMGP8910.jpg

Edited by JTRACING

thanks

on this car i didn't even use primer since no filling was needed. the color is enamel from model master airbrushed on.( jar paint) the clear i used was krylon crystal clear just from the spray can.i sprayed enough coats on so the decals were "flush" then 2 extra then sand with 2000. until everything is dull. any shiny spots are low areas. then tamiya course polish and then meguires scratch x 2.0