new kid here.

odwinn

Hello all.

I am Kevin , living in Omaha Ne, and just joined IPMS in feb. but just getting around to getting over here

45 years old , and been doing kits off and on for over 30 years total.

picked up my 1st kit at the age of 11 and been hooked since.

I am married to a wonderful lady , who is herself ,quite the accomplished artist . and enjoys what we all here do.

she travels to shows with me on occasion. and enjoys seeing the works of others.

lucky to have a wife who gets into what we do and also understands and is a history buff like myself.

I build just about anything with wings. and also movie related subjects. and sci fi.

If it goes into the air , it might get my attn LOL

glad i got here ..hope you folks can put up with me lol

kev, :smiley16:

Glad you decided to join the forum! I think you'll find these forums to be a bottomless pit of modeling knowledge.

Welcome Aboard Kevin - glad you could make it!

Howdy From South Carolina

My name is Scott and i too am new here I have been building since i was around 14

I live in a little town just outside of Aiken S.C. and i am married with 3 children and 4 grandchildren

I am looking forward in meeting all of you and learning new things

I mainly build 1/48 and 1/32 scale aircraft ( mostly WWII ) but have recently started building 1/35 scale armor ( I have allot to learn in this area )

Welcome aboard, Kevin and Scott! Glad to have you. There is more than enough expertise from all the members here to go around. Feel free to join in anytime. Best,

Mark Fiedler (aka aAzZ09)

IPMS #14333 :smiley20::smiley20:

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Kevin and Scott. As others have said, Dirve it and enjoy the forum. Don't be afraid to ask someone anything. Modelers love to tell everyone what we know and think we know. War stories don't you know. :rolleyes:

Chris Graeter

IPMS #39558