IPMS METRO ATLANTA REGION 3 CONVENTION

That's not what I said at all, but we need the guys with experience to step up not slink away. Besides, I think I remember seeing you judge before! Scoundrel!!

Nope...I promise that I have never judged, believe it or not. Yes...I'll be glad to step up and learn from the great masters. And, yes...I am a scoundrel...it's sort of fun, the hours are good and there's no heavy lifting. :lol:

Is the Cobb County Civic Center also known as the Bell Recreation Center? I was looking on Mapquest and the Rec Center is shown at the location of the show (Marietta Pkwy/Fairgrounds Rd), but not the "Civic Center"......has there been a site name change and the map names are old info, or does it go by both names? Thanks!

GIL :smiley16:

Edited by ghodges

Is the Cobb County Civic Center also known as the Bell Recreation Center? I was looking on Mapquest and the Rec Center is shown at the location of the show (Marietta Pkwy/Fairgrounds Rd), but not the "Civic Center"......has there been a site name change and the map names are old info, or does it go by both names? Thanks!

GIL :smiley16:

Gil -

All of that is in the same area - the address you want to look for for the Cobb Civic center is "548 South Marietta Parkway"

Link to the Google Maps info below:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=54...ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA