WWII Solviet Tanker Figure

tomk

Who makes a really nice 1/35 scale standing WWII Solviet tanker figure?

thanks for your help

Check out the Alpine series of figures. They have 3 or 4 excellent Soviet tankers. You can check out their web site (Google it) to see for yourself.

Mark

Thank you Mark for your help. I'm going to check these out right now.

tomk

Thank you Mark for your help. I'm going to check these out right now.

tomk

Mark,

I like the Alpine.

Thanks again, tomk

Hi Tom,

Here's the resin figures I've picked up over the years. The Alpine and Doug's figures should be pretty easy to come by, but the Verlinden and Warriors figures may be Ebay or Vendor finds only now. I'm not sure how hard the Tank figures are to find.

alpine.jpg

one.jpg

two.jpg

While I'm often not a big fan of the Verlinden figures, the one pictured here is one of the nicer ones I've seen. The Alpine stuff is absolutely top notch as are the Doug's, and the Warriors figures are pretty nice as well.

Hope that helps some.

Mike Moore

Hi Tom,

Here's the resin figures I've picked up over the years. The Alpine and Doug's figures should be pretty easy to come by, but the Verlinden and Warriors figures may be Ebay or Vendor finds only now. I'm not sure how hard the Tank figures are to find.

alpine.jpg

one.jpg

two.jpg

While I'm often not a big fan of the Verlinden figures, the one pictured here is one of the nicer ones I've seen. The Alpine stuff is absolutely top notch as are the Doug's, and the Warriors figures are pretty nice as well.

Hope that helps some.

Mike Moore

Thanks Mike....These look great I will check them out.

tomk

Thanks Mike....These look great I will check them out.

tomk

Thanks Guys for your help.

I ended up ordering the Russian tank commander from Alpine. He will be placed next to my next start kit. I'm doing the new AFV T-34/85 kit. It has the full interior with visable outer hull. Lots of parts.

tomk

You can get Tank figures from TankRats AFV depot

Tom,

You are gonna love the kit. They slide molded all the fuel cans. I think that is a neat idea. They also changed their roadwheels. Instead of the rubber tires, they made them from styrene. Keep us informed with pictures and opinions please.

Mark