BIG thanks to Gary Adams #5495

adfogel

Just wanted to shout out that Mr. Adams went above and beyond in helping a fellow modeler and IPMS guy out. Thanks, G! :smiley20:

Lee Fogel

IPMS #35509

Gary just joined my crew a few months ago, you'd be suprised how he likes it...but then we price ourselfs in being the most non IPMS IPMS club in the country...which means we laugh, joke and help each other out here

...but then we prize ourselves in being the most non IPMS IPMS club in the country...which means we laugh, joke and help each other out here

Sounds like my club in Orange County. Glad you guys are doing so well and Well Done to Mr. Adams.

Sounds like my club in Orange County. Glad you guys are doing so well and Well Done to Mr. Adams.

Thanks...trust me. I had complaints from 1 member years ago that we didn't run our club like he thought a IPMS should be run (had been in 12 of them over the years) and he was very unhappy with the way things were...ended up moving and I wish him well. The majority runs my motley crew...everyone has imput and the major things officers do is pay the bills.

Our Make and Take is one of the most active in the region (not that you would know from this website....it seems everything gets lost in cyberspace when it gets submitted)...same with our Kits for Troops program, we run drives every 4 months and always send loads of stuff.....been doing that since 2001 and guess what...seems all those submissions got lost in cyberspace too :angry:

I figure I'll be joining back up with the guys at Cincy when I get back to town, Don. :smiley2: Been a LONG time since I was hanging' out with you all but the last decade or so saw too much going on personally for me and I think I needed a break anyway.

Later,

Lee

Edited by adfogel

I figure I'll be joining back up with the guys at Cincy when I get back to town, Don. :smiley2: Been a LONG time since I was hanging' out with you all but the last decade or so saw too much going on personally for me and I think I needed a break anyway.

Later,

Lee

Check our club website when you get to town Lee, we still use the 2nd Sunday of the month but have moved to a new location a couple years ago

Will do, Don. I've kinda kept tabs on the website when I had time. I'll make sure to go to the right place...thanks! :smiley20: Glad that you got room for one more.

Later,

lee

Will do, Don. I've kinda kept tabs on the website when I had time. I'll make sure to go to the right place...thanks! :smiley20: Glad that you got room for one more.

Later,

lee

Plenty of room...last time I checked we had over 60 members :P Average meeting runs 30ish except during March Maddness or Bungles home games :P