Outstanding customer service from Badger

adfogel

Long story short my Badger 150 had been acting funny before I bent the fine needle tip. After the boo-boo this past spring I set it aside and broke out my Paasche VL to get me by. I wound up dropping the ball in getting to them to repair until week before last. So, I finally sent it to them with a letter explaining what was going on, what types of paints and thinners I use and that I knew that I would need to purchase a new fine needle (at least) and to let me know what else I might need to purchase.

Margaret, a Badger CS rep, called me this Monday and told me it was on the way back and no charge at all! They replaced the needle and tip. :) S, I'll be trying ti out this week. They also did an r&r on my 150 and 200 about 10 years ago with no charge as well.

I realize that their airbrushes can be a bit fragile but I really have to comment their quality and their customer service. :smiley20:

Later,

Lee

I too have had great luck with them over the years. I would not hesitate at all to send in another brush that is "acting up".

They are top notch - and one of the reasons I won't part with the Badger brushes I have!

Yup - HUZZAH for Badger! I can vouch for multiple stories of Badger's very generous support for my now 37-year-old B-200 (recall also Washington's "cherry-tree axe").

They rock.

Edited by VonL

I spent the afternoon with the President of Badger at Huntsville last October. He confirms that Badger will repair and recondition, free of charge, any of their airbrushes. I can confirm this to be the case, since several of the members of our club have taken advantage of this service over the years.

BTW, Badger's new Renegade airbrushes are excellent. I bought a Velocity and love it. More here.

Right you are David. Ken and the boys (and gals) do all right. I have had the same Badger 200 for 30 years. Recently sent it in for a go over and it works better than new. Amazing the rumors on another website saying they are out of business. Far from it!!!!!!!!!!!