The Duke's First Aircraft for 2010!

Mark Deliduka

Greetings everyone. Please gather around while I unveil my first aircraft for 2010.

This is my Hasegawa 1/72 scale F-117 Stealth Fighter. I painted it with a $1.29 spraycan of Wal-Mart brand Flat Black. I masked the underside and sprayed $1.29 Wal-Mart brand Flat White in the wheel wells and bomb bay. I also had sprayed all the other parts that needed to be Flat White as well. Clearcoated it with Future, applied the decals, and flat coated it with Testor's Dullcoat. Added all the wheels, landing gear, bomb racks and bombs and she is done.

Now I have three of the four models replaced that were stolen out of the USC Air Force ROTC display cabinet:

US%20F%20117%20Stealth%20Fighter%20I.jpg

US%20F%20117%20Stealth%20Fighter%20II.jpg

US%20F%20117%20Stealth%20Fighter%20III.jpg

This is one of three models I finished last Friday and finally got time to take pics of and post here. The other two finished models are in the Armor Forum. Feel free to stop in and check them out as well.

Thanks all for looking, comments are welcome.

I love building these. The joints lines are so easy to fix when needed and the colors really speed up the process. Best of all, when your done you have a mini version of one of the coolest looking airplanes ever designed. Nice job. Thanks for posting it.

Chris

Thanks guys! I actually had a pretty good time with this, although for a Hasegawa kit, there were some issues I didn't expect. Still, nothing insurmountable and here she is. Thanks again for the great comments guys!