I need HELP!!!!!!, Can't find it!!!!!

darthfoster

I posted this in the Figure forum but not even a peep, so I'll try here just in case. In Figure International Magazine # 31, 3rd Quarter for 2009, page 9 lower right corner is a piece intitled, "Pirate's Treasure" done by David Whitford. It was displayed at the SCHSMS Show 2009. It's a scene taken from Disneylands, Pirates of the Caribbean Attraction. It's the old scene of a large, heavy set pirate sitting on a barrwl and he's looking for a wench, who is hiding in the barrel next to him. I hope some of you get this magazine so that you can see what I'm talking about. I have tried to find out the name of the company that produced this, but have been unsucessful. Please, can someone help me out? I would love to make this piece. Thanks, Anthony

David_Whitford_-_Pirate_s_Treasure.jpg

Anthony,

Sorry I don't know but have you tried some figure specific forums (www.timelinesforum.com is the one I mainly check). They have members around the globe and someone might be able to help locate the figure.

Eric

Anthony,

Sorry I don't know but have you tried some figure specific forums (www.timelinesforum.com is the one I mainly check). They have members around the globe and someone might be able to help locate the figure.

Eric

Thanks for the advice Eric. Finally heard from someone with SCHRAM. Turns out it's a one of a kind. :smiley19: