New Forum Member

RCTHEFOX

Hi to all. my name is Bob Walker. I'm 63 years old,retired, and I'm in the process of relocating from Lockport, New York (12 miles from Buffalo) to Mansfield, Texas (south of Dallas.Ft. Worth). I have been an IPMS member for many years. Right now I'm not modelling because all my kits, reference materials, etc. are in storage in Buffalo and won't get here till mid March when my new home is completed.

My main modelling interests are 1/72 scale aircraft from the Korean War era and up to today. However, I have started buying 1/72 scale moderm armor and plan to try that as well. I do have some 1/32 scale jets that I'll build some day.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Bob!

Glad you've joined the forum - it can keep you occupied until the kits arrive. (As if building a new home isn't enough!) :lol:

Patti

Edited by PattiWalden

Welcome to the forum Bob. Glad to have another 1/72 modeler around. Here is an optivisor salute.

I second that motion! I also build exclusively 1/72 aircraft and armor and have quite the sizable collection of finished models in that scale. Glad to see another one of us here!