Hello everyone from Wisconsin

charlesbecker1983

Hi, I'm Charles Becker from Eau Claire, WI. New to IPMS but not new to the hobby. I mostly build 1/35 scale armor and 1/48 scale prop planes, with some figures when I have the courage. I have been building since I was a kid with a brief halt for the Marines.

Charles,

Welcome and ALWAYS nice to have another treadhead on board. Question? In Wisconsin, do they make the models out of styrene or do you all use cheese?

Mark :smiley16:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, Charles!

With all the snow and "inside weather" in Wisconsin, you're getting a lot of modeling done this time of year, right? :lol:

How about posting some of your work for us? Oh, and be sure to check out the Member Gallery and submit pictures there, too. (In fact, deadline for March is this Sunday, February 28.) Larry will be glad to get the submission & we would all enjoy seeing your model work!

Patti

Welcome Charles. All of the southern folks seem to think that snow is a problem up north. We are used to it. It is the rest of the country that seems to be shocked. Having said that, you can keep all of your snow on your side of the lake. Glad to have a new member of the forum.