The "guess Which Sf Classic Game!"

papasmurf

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our next image for our game players, no clues at this time. Could be a blockbuster, or an obscure film from another Country, you decide... :smiley15:

what_s_this2-600x271.jpg

I can see that it might give that impression, however.....STRIKE!! :smiley15:

Nice try Mike, but "no cigar"! :smiley17: hehehe.........

Cloudcity1.jpg

Fourth guess shouldn't count- those are the rules aren't they. Must have lost count

Dave

Sorry, missed this first time around Dave. Stats-keeper, was that Mike's fourth guess, in that round? :ph34r:

I don't recall him making that many, please double-check, thanks! :smiley15:

That would disqualify round, and no one gets points, hope not! :smiley25:

Thanks Mike, no, let's keep it challenging, 3 guesses stays. :smiley15:

rancor.jpg

Usurpers will be eaten............... :smiley22: !!

That's what I recall, had it checked, all good Mike. Dave mentioned something about a fourth guess, must have been referring to another player. It is a moot point, no worries. :smiley20:

A "Usurper", was nearly devoured, to make my point on accuracy............hehehe :smiley15: !

Well, he is "kicking butt", I'll admit that, knows his movies darn well! But so do a few other players, so far........

And if any rule changes come along, they will apply to everyone. I wouln't penalize a good player, for showing talent in the game.

Play nice Smurflings, or I'll feed you to something nasty............ :smiley15:

alien1.jpg

"ANYONE ELSE WANT TO CHANGE RULES?" :smiley15:

Well.....that is a far superior looking "Monster", than what was used in that "Slimy" Film!! Nicely done Dave!!! :smiley20:

OK, time for a "stimulus package", as with the flurry of recently deceased, top notch, authors, this film stared one of the "Great Ones" in acting, who "passed on" recently. Broke my heart to hear of this, the good ones are dropping like flies............yes Mike, that was a clue................ :smiley15:

C'mon Players....."ONE OF THE GREAT ONES".......we lost a half dozen over the last year, not a long list, but such a loss to the creative arts....... :smiley19:

He played in films that will stand the "test of time", yet another clue............... :smiley15:

Sorry Mike, not Roy Scheider, strike!! :smiley15:

Great Movie though!! :smiley20:

2010_Scheider.flv.jpg

2121-large.jpg

The Fly -- original version.

Ed

Bzzzzzzz...nnnnooooo! Strike! :smiley15:

The_Fly.jpg

"Not tonight dear, or any other night!!! I'll always have a headache!!"

Planet of the Apes

dave

Nope, not Charlton Heston in that classic, sorry Dave,.......Strike!! :smiley15:

Look at the image Players, it's in there.................... :ph34r:

Charlton-Heston-1-web.jpg

As a few guesses have been put forth, here's a clue, the story the film was based on, was written by a famous author, who has not died recently................. :smiley15:

"Them little creepy crawly things, I hate 'em, useless.....SHUT UP, ALL OF Y'A!" :smiley22:

Short of naming the actor, and the film myself, the last verbal clue was a dead "give away", you guys are getting lazy..........

One more, or admit defeat, I've given plenty of clues, I'm sitting here waiting for someone to figure it out.

"A Rocket, a powerful Rocket.......right here..........."

You guys have until sundown, my time zone, today, or it's a "stumper" for the blue guy.......... :smiley15:

grouchy.jpg

Short of naming the actor, and the film myself, the last verbal clue was a dead "give away", you guys are getting lazy..........

One more, or admit defeat, I've given plenty of clues, I'm sitting here waiting for someone to figure it out.

"A Rocket, a powerful Rocket.......right here..........."

You guys have until sundown, my time zone, today, or it's a "stumper" for the blue guy.......... :smiley15:

grouchy.jpg

That's 6 pm EST, for you, Central and Pacific time-zone people................

You gonna take that from this little Blue Fart???? :smiley15:

"CHICKEN"!!! "NO GUTS NO GLORY!" Scared to take a "stab" at it, that was a clue......

HATED SMURFS? HERE'S ANOTHER RAZZBERRY FOR YA'.......... :smiley8: