The "guess Which Sf Classic Game!"

papasmurf

Tell. . . You'll feel all warm and fuzzy all over. . . Trust me. . . :smiley8:

Mike

..........."crackle...buzz..."Tower Control, Voodoo Fox Tango 4, that's a negative Tower, negative, Tango 4 out....crackle"......

Give me what I want and I'll give up clues........ :smiley15:Guesses, I need GUESSES!!!!!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doppelganger

Great film Dave!!! Mirror Earth on the opposite, far side, of the Sun! Unfortunately, a strike out!!!! :smiley15:

Starring "Invaders" fame Roy Thinnes, aka "Journey to the far side of the Sun".

JOURNEYFARSIDEUNISUNDVD.jpg

I heard that, so many models, so few years to build them, we await your wisdom Dave! :smiley15:

Just a tangent post, am I seeing the stats on replies, correctly Bob, and the other "Grand Pooh bas" of this website, is this section rapidly becoming, the most replied to,......on this website????

In second place now, but in a few days, that 444 will be matched and beat, I am utterly amazed if this is the case, or am I wrong? :smiley22::smiley22::smiley22:

Not tryin' be an utter "ego maniac" here, but I remember the SF and Fantasy section, being pretty slow before this new site was set in motion. And it's my great thanks to all you "wild and crazy" guys that have joined our little "games", whether they need to be "scanned" or not, that I owe a great debt of gratitude!

I've never really taking "moderating" seriously until I came here. This society has prestige, wisdom, history, and members who do some outstanding work, I'm proud to be part of it!

So as my little "Guess which SF film" nears it's 1,000th view, I say, "Thanks", for making my first shot, at really doing a "good job", developing a website section, in "my vision" of how it should be, demented or not. On a site of an almost "Journalistic" quality, writing was my first real love, much appreciation to all who join us here on occasion!! :smiley20:

If I come off a bit "proud", or boastful, I do apologize, I'm just so darned pleased how it's turning out..... :smiley20:

I'm turning 48 the 26th, a guy counts his blessings, when he's close to hitting the big "50", he realizes what's important.

Awrrighhhgt, enough "mushy girlie-talk"!!!

Back to tickin' you all off with ridiculously difficult images to guess!! :smiley15:

Arrrrghhhhh....hehehehehe............... :smiley15:

Night Caller from Outer Space 1965 British

Thank you, I had a certain "moment of clarity" there, can't quite explain it..... :smiley22:

Are you kidding me? I never even heard of this flick, you just blew my mind Dude! :blink:

Steeeerike Two Mike, Oh valliant combatant!!!! :smiley15:

oh, and no clues at all in that, strictly from the heart..... :wub:

51c042.jpg

Boy, you like the realy "cheesy" B stuff Mike, they are a "hoot", I agree!

Just hit 1000 views, incredible guys! It was just a "simple game idea", ask Bob, the Cylon agent in our midst, no lie!!!! :smiley20::smiley20:

Oh....very well.....I want to go on from this long, lonely ride, in the blender, with that doomed Frog....the film was Russian! :smiley17:

Sub-titled in Russian, weird flick, sort of "surreal", OK? :smiley15:

Should I give you the title and cast too? :smiley13:

Tell me about it!!! Crazy little movie too, a tad disturbing, visually surreal, but has got "something" that grabs your attention. :blink:

Now c'mon, I've given up all the clues I should have to, rest is up to you "Movie Buffs" who have scored points so far..... :smiley15:

Kino10.jpg

I really thought you'd be the "one" to pull one of your amazing, "dead on" guesses here Mike.... :smiley19:

Strike Out!!!! :smiley15: ................

I challenge you on this until 5pm tomorrow, Sunday the 21st 09/2008, then it's the second "stumper" and then..... "Ye' must all grovel......Muhahaha!" :smiley15:

Mmmmm......... official stats keeper, I stumped you all how many times now? I think it was only once, this would be #2, but do check on that Mr. Lindsey, Sir! Many thanks..... :smiley20:

WITH THIS POST, THE SF AND FANTASY SECTION BECOMES THE MOST REPLIED TO SECTION ON THIS SITE!

Well, for today anyways......... :lol:

I really thought you'd be the "one" to pull one of your amazing, "dead on" guesses here Mike.... :smiley19:

Strike Out!!!! :smiley15: ................

I challenge you on this until 5pm tomorrow, Sunday the 21st 09/2008, then it's the second "stumper" and then..... "Ye' must all grovel......Muhahaha!" :smiley15:

Mmmmm......... official stats keeper, I stumped you all how many times now? I think it was only once, this would be #2, but do check on that Mr. Lindsey, Sir! Many thanks..... :smiley20:

Wait, If I count correctly, I've only put in two guesses - I thought we got three....

Oh sorry, "Strike out"..... as in "strike.....whatever number it is", I'll just say "Strike" without adding "out", to reduce any confusion.

It's actually up to the "official stats counter" to let a player know his guesses are used up! :smiley20:

If you have one left, so be it, as that is a "strike", :smiley15:

Wrong Dave, "Strike"! :smiley15:

heavenscall.jpg

C'mon, I pretty much gave it away, .......

WOW! Mike, you do come from a long lineage of stats-keepers, such precision, I am duly impressed!! :smiley20::smiley20::smiley20: Well done!!!

Heck guys, with a few hours to go, as the contest round ends at 5 PM EST, my location,

....use your last guesses with your final "best shots", let all them unused missiles fly off!!

What's to lose???? :smiley15:

Show some bravado!! :ph34r:

End it in....."GLORY!!!" ...."Better to guess on your feet, than to admit defeat on your knees" Old Klingon Proverb 2123

Who knows, you might nail it :excl: