Sign in to follow this  
PattiWalden

A couple of my latest figures

I'm new to the forum, so thought I would post some of my work. Comments and critiques are greatly appreciated!

100_2673.jpg100_2752.jpg100_9226.jpg100_2758.jpg

Hi Patti, didn't I see the gentleman with the feathered hat at McMinnville in September? I remember being impressed by him then. It's good to see more work from you, very nice!

I've never tried anything like these other then pilots in airplane models. Very nice work, thanks for sharing with us. Oh and welcome!

Chris

Patti,

We're not worthy!!!!!! I love your work. Of course, I got to see it up close and personal so it was better!

Those are some beautiful pieces of art. I think the falcon is my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

Anthony

Nice work Patti - Thanks for sharing!

Great work Patti and welcome to the forum. I particularly love the first model. Those red, yellow and blue scales must have driven you crazy.

Great pieces! Having done several busts I can really appreciate the nuances involved in really bringing life to them; you really have that knack!

Looks terrifc, Patti! You have a good eye for getting skin tones right-on. That's my weakest link in trying to paint figures...and the eyes (of course). Thanks for posting and sharing!

later,

Lee

Sign in to follow this