Revells 32 Ford Five Window Coupe

Texas

This is my take on the Revell 32 Ford Five Window Coupe, The top was chopped four scale inches and the front end was lowered four scale inches. The finders were bob-ed and the wheels modified to look like stock reverse ones.I used a 327 Chevy engine from a AMT Nova kit and scratch built the headers The entire kit was painted using Model Master Metalizer paints except for some details.

Assemblet-1.jpg

Assemblel-1.jpg

Assemblem-1.jpg

Assemblen-1.jpg

Assembleo-1.jpg

Assemblep.jpg

Assembleq-1.jpg

Assembler.jpg

Assembles-1.jpg

Assembledl.jpg

Texas :smiley20:

That is one fine lookin' Ford. The detail work you did on the open engine area is outstanding. If this were a real car, I know I would have issues with headroom if the top is lowered four inches. It's too bad that the interior detail can't be shown on this car because of the small window openings.

BTW, you managed to put the correct license plate on it (my state). Unfortunately, this is a ticket getter without a mandatory front plate in Illinois. Picky, picky, ...

Ed

That is one fine lookin' Ford. The detail work you did on the open engine area is outstanding. If this were a real car, I know I would have issues with headroom if the top is lowered four inches. It's too bad that the interior detail can't be shown on this car because of the small window openings.

BTW, you managed to put the correct license plate on it (my state). Unfortunately, this is a ticket getter without a mandatory front plate in Illinois. Picky, picky, ...

Ed

Thanks for the posative comments and the info on the license plate. I may have to add a front one to stay out of trouble with the law. Here's a couple of photos of the interior before it was installed. If you would like to see the on line build of this model you can find it on The Golden Spread Modelers web sight in the In Progress Section. Just follow the link in my signature area on this page.

Paintp-2.jpg

Paintq-1.jpg

Paints.jpg

Texas :smiley20:

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, that is a fantastic looking Deuce 5 window. I'm working on AMT/Ertls old original 32 three window. I plan on having it as a combination of the Custom and Rod versions, because thats the way I like how it looks. I only wish I could get the original Hot Rod fenders that were in the original version. That would make mine perfect.

Dave

Dude, that is a fantastic looking Deuce 5 window. I'm working on AMT/Ertls old original 32 three window. I plan on having it as a combination of the Custom and Rod versions, because thats the way I like how it looks. I only wish I could get the original Hot Rod fenders that were in the original version. That would make mine perfect.

Dave

Thanks....It was a lot of fun to build.. I hope you get yours to come out like you want it to and be sure to post some photos. Those finders might be hard to find. I havent seen any in a long time...

Texas :smiley20::smiley20:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the encouragment on my Deuce 3 window. I do have some Cycle fenders I picked up at last Aprils Buffcon. They may be just the ticket for the rear fenders, but I'm not sure about the fronts though. We'll see.

Dave