9-11 Firemen Tribute

darthfoster

HELP!!! Years ago, I found and built a resin model of the 3 firemen raising the Flag over the ruins after Sept. 9-11. I built this for a fireman friend of mine and now I want to do another one, but I can't recall the manufacter of the piece or where I even ordered it. All of the searches I've tried have been unsucessful. It's probably not available anyway, but not being able to find it is just frustrating. ARG!!!!!! :smiley19: Someone out there must have the 411. Thanks.

Anthony

aka darthfoster

Anthony,

- Is this it? Or at least like it?

Ebay 911 Firemen

It looks like it is a "Monsters in Motion" piece. HTW.

Edited by Weedeater

Anthony,

- Is this it? Or at least like it?

Ebay 911 Firemen

It looks like it is a "Monsters in Motion" piece. HTW.

No, that's not it. Rats!!!

The piece is made of resin, I believe it is in 1/35th. But I just can't remember what company made it....It's a small vinette, 3 fireman, small base with debris all over the bottom, a pole and a flag. When built, it looks just like the pose from the photograph of the firemen raising the flag at ground zero.. But thanks anway.

g30408_u35271_ja_moedervader.jpgWhen I built it, it was an exact representaion of this photo. Makes me made that I didn't at least save the box that it came in, then I would know where it came from.

Thanks for trying guys, it's just frustrating no remembering.

Anthony

Anthony,

The set you are thinking of was produced by Warriors.

And my take on it as a box diorama, done right after they came out. Thankfully, my painting skills have improved since then.

911.jpg

912.jpg

Jim

Edited by JHockett

Anthony,

The set you are thinking of was produced by Warriors.

And my take on it as a box diorama, done right after they came out. Thankfully, my painting skills have improved since then.

911.jpg

912.jpg

Jim

Yep Jim, That's the one.