Commander Figure...

rvazquez

:D Hello friends!

Here is m y Commander Panzer of my Stug III B. In this topic I will start mi step and step of painting. FGirst of all I added PE.

STB-27.JPG

Regards,

Rodolfo

Very nice!!! Love the Brass Acccents, to add more 3D details, please keep us updated rvasquez!! :smiley20:

• 2 weeks later...

:) Thanks for your kind comments friends!. Soon I will post more pics.

Regards,

Rodolfo

• 4 weeks later...

:) Thanks friend!. After of finish my Stug I will start the paint in the figure.

Regards,

Rodolfo

I am really looking forward to the completed and painted figure. One thing I noticed on the belt buckle is that the swastica is backwards, but then looking more closely so is the rest of the figure. I'll accept that the negative was in backwards for this scan and that the final will be right-side-out. I still admire your talent with tiny brass parts.

Ed

:D Thanks for yourm comments friend. :angry: Yes, the Voyager Swastika is wrong, :) but it was changed for another PE of Lion Roar.

Regards,

Rodolfo

• 3 weeks later...

:D Hello friends!

Finally the Commander is ready!

STUTRACK-2.JPG

Regards,

Rodolfo

:) Thanks friend!. Regarding the headset :mad: I lost the piece. I hope to add it soon ;)

Regards,

Rodolfo

Rodolfo, Eso es un StuG magnífico. Apenas dos pequeñas críticas, su comandante se están colocando en el cargador/el operator' de radio; portilla de s. El commander' la portilla de s está en el lado de mano izquierda detrás del sitio periscópico. También, los tableros de hombro están al revés, el botón deben estar hacia el cuello. Apesadumbrado para mi español pobre.

• 2 weeks later...

:D Thanks for your kind comments friends!

@ Pyrman - Thanks for your observations. Algunas veces los Comandantes usaban el lugar del operador. Thanks again!

Regards,

Rodolfo