Wave Model???

Mark Aldrich

Mark,

Wave is a Japanese company that was around from the early days of the garage kit boom back in the 1980s. As of late, they have branched out into injection molded kits and accessories, all sci-fi I believe. What item are you looking for? Check out Hobby Link Japan www.hlj.com to see what is currently available from that manufacturer.

I hope this helped.

Neal

They also did limited run F1 kits.. in plastic and resin, I think.

Eric

Mark,

Wave is a Japanese company that was around from the early days of the garage kit boom back in the 1980s. As of late, they have branched out into injection molded kits and accessories, all sci-fi I believe. What item are you looking for? Check out Hobby Link Japan www.hlj.com to see what is currently available from that manufacturer.

I hope this helped.

Neal

I picked up this kit off EBay and can find no reference to company or quality of resin. The same seller is also offering a Merkava Mk II for the Tamiya kit.

wavem60.jpg

Well,

Not what I was expecting. The parts are all metal. Well defined except for the weight. The only bad pieces are the 105mm ammo boxes that have no wood texture of any kind. You are better off sticking with the Academy kit or getting a Legend set if you happen to find one of these.