NASCAR

Texas

Nice work. Did the driver come with the kit?

Thanks......The driver was included in the kit and it also had decals for the driver.

Texas :smiley20:

Edited by Texas

Nice job, Texas. How'd you do the red rings on the wheels? It's a nice effect. It's still odd seeing a Petty car without "STP" slapped across the hood...

Glenn

Thanks.......The red on the wheels was applied by airbrushing a heavy coat of paint onto a scrap sheet of styrene and then setting the wheel on it while the paint was still wet.

Looks good. I don't know about you, but I always use the pilot/driver if its included in the kit. To me it adds some scale and life to the subject. These kits are hard to find around here. Good work. Thanks for posting.

Looks good. I don't know about you, but I always use the pilot/driver if its included in the kit. To me it adds some scale and life to the subject. These kits are hard to find around here. Good work. Thanks for posting.

As far as figures go it depends on the mood I am in and how the figure looks. I used the driver in this model because I thought Revell did an excellant job providing decals for him and they really went on good and laid down nice.

Nice work Mike - Thanks for sharing!

I have started several NASCAR kits over the years, but have yet to get one actually finished!

Keep up the good work!