AmTech P-40

Texas

Built this kit a few years back. I used the Oklahome Kid decals for a bird operated from New Guinea. Not the greatest P-40 model out there but looks the part when done. Its really hard to resist the shark mouth when you build one of these. Nice work overall, especially the wash. If you know anything about China weather it rains a lot so the muddy nature of your wash is right at home on this supject. Thanks for sharing. For a sample of my work check out the the Ferrari 312T2 posted on the homepage reviews.

Chris

Built this kit a few years back. I used the Oklahome Kid decals for a bird operated from New Guinea. Not the greatest P-40 model out there but looks the part when done. Its really hard to resist the shark mouth when you build one of these. Nice work overall, especially the wash. If you know anything about China weather it rains a lot so the muddy nature of your wash is right at home on this supject. Thanks for sharing. For a sample of my work check out the the Ferrari 312T2 posted on the homepage reviews.

Chris

Thanks...Checked out your P-40 in the reviews and it really looks impressive.

Texas :smiley20:

Nice work - thanks for sharing!

I love the tail markings. Were these the ones that came with the kit, or aftermarket decals?

Nice work - thanks for sharing!

I love the tail markings. Were these the ones that came with the kit, or aftermarket decals?

They were the kit decals. That's the main reason I bought that kit.

Texas :smiley20:

Thank you - guess I will have to keep an eye out for a cheap one of these... :smiley20: