Hasegawa F-86F Saber

Texas

This is the Hasegawa 1/48 scale F-86F Saber built using a True Detail resin cockpit-set. The paint is Model Master Enamels and the NMF is Testors Metalizer. The decals are kit supplied.

MigMad1.jpg

MigMad11.jpg

MigMad13.jpg

MigMad8.jpg

MigMad7.jpg

MigMad4.jpg

MigMad3.jpg

Texas :smiley20:

Mike, this looks fabulous! The NMF finish looks flawless (and only you know where the mistakes are). The data blocks along with the major decal markings really set this model apart from others. Years ago I did this scheme on the old Heller 1/72 kit and was pleased with the results (alas, I built it for someone else and no longer have it). In 1/48, yours is better. Has anyone done the Hasegawa F-86F in 1/32 in these markings?

Ed

Mike, this looks fabulous! The NMF finish looks flawless (and only you know where the mistakes are). The data blocks along with the major decal markings really set this model apart from others. Years ago I did this scheme on the old Heller 1/72 kit and was pleased with the results (alas, I built it for someone else and no longer have it). In 1/48, yours is better. Has anyone done the Hasegawa F-86F in 1/32 in these markings?

Ed

I don't know of any decals set's in 1/32 scale for this bird. Italeri announced they were going to bring out there Kinetic issue with these decals but when it was released it had "The Huff" markings. We can only hope someone will see the need and release a decal set for the Mig Mad Marine in 1/32 scale.

Texas :smiley20: