Any rotorheads on here?

Slugman

Hello all;

I've been on a 1/48 helicopter kick lately. Working on a SP CH-21C, Shawnee, Revell UH-19 , Trumpeter modified Daulphin and a 1/35 MRC H-13. Have a Revell UH-34D and a Battle AXE HUP-2 waiting in the hanger. What are all of you working on? :smiley17: Slugman. IPMS Green Dragons, Tacoma, Wa

Edited by slugman

I would not term myself a rotor-head, but have a few 'copters in the pile to do. I've got a 'Nam Huey, an early

'Nam Cobra, a Seaking, an FM H21 Flying Banana, and just recently (finally!) got the HO3S; all in 1/48. I was privaliged to watch Ken Belilse (local member) build and assemble his kickin' 1/48 collection of Cobras that took a first in Collections at the Nats, as well as his amazing 1/72 factory floor dio of a Whskey Cobra. Since then I've been inspired to put some rotors on the shelf! Hope to correct that shortcoming in the coming "build year"! Cheers!

GIL :smiley16:

Edited by ghodges

I'm not exactly a rotorhead, but I've done my fair share of helicopters (56 built so far). All of them are in 1/72 scale, as that is the scale I build in exclusively when it comes to armor and aircraft. I've got two Hinds I'll be starting for an African Wars Group Build on another Forums. After that we'll see.

Welcome once again.

My last helo was the old 1/48 Monogram Hind. Its in the review section on this site. I recently got some nice photos of Blackhawks in Iraq. I might take that on next.

Chris

Airfix 1/72 Westland Lynx HAS. 2 (very early version) OOB from ca. 1978. Overall Oxford Blue with white numbers. Just the thing with old decayed decals and a spares box visit!

She looks great though in her semi-gloss, with 9 decals, 2 nose radio antennae, and the overhead windows yet to be added.

Something like this:

rn1.jpg

Adam

Edited by Scooter