Slugman from Washington

Slugman

Barry,

I was in your part of the country for Thanksgiving. Me and the Ms always make it a point to eat dinner at Anthony's when we're in the area. We're from Texas, and after eating salmon at Anthony's I don't eat it down here. Of course, I don't eat Mexican food anywhere north of San Antonio either.....

Got any pics of your models?

Yeah, sometimes its better to let one's better half dictate the schedule. We were there to meet my daughter's future In-laws, then meet my future Son In Law's cousins, and then meet my wife's cousin, and then to visit with my wife's long-time friends who live in Tacoma. I determined that it was not advisable to add IPMS stuff to a "family" agenda. At least I was able to build in some time to visit the Evergreen Museum and Boeing Museum. Had a little Father/Daughter time by taking her along to the Boeing Museum.

We had excellent weather! The mountain was visible throughout most of one day and we got some excellent views on our way out to Bainbridge on the ferry.

Kool,

The Fort Lewis Museum has added some newer Iraq stuff. I need to get out there and and do some walk around photography.

Mark

Yes, Dick was only a few miles from me too. Come on back out Dick, visit the Key Port Underwater Museum, the Turner Joy, Bremerton Naval Museum and Forts Worden, Casey and Flagler. Don't forget that NOPMS meets every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month.

Welcome to Washington modeling Barry. The Green Dragons are a good bunch of people to share the hobby with.

Les;

Thanks, and they sure are! Slugman :smiley20: