tamiya A6M2 1/48 finished

guaguachong

wow, finally finished this morning.

made some mistakes: glue mass up the cockpit cover, horrible. one brake wire ran away could not find it. first time do washing, it kina hard but finally figured it out. looks not too bad.

i renew 3 pictures, and my camero almost down..... hard to get clear pictures.

welcome for commet and advice for improvement. thank you.

Edited by guaguachong

Very Nice indeed!!!

thank yo. Mark.

i know some mistakes made by a new guy: 1. glue mess up the cockpit cover, 2. lose one brake wire, 3 missed some decals, 4. decals do not be softed, 5. miss some color.

i will try to correct them in the future.

i have uploaded some new pictures. i may need a better new camero. :)

Don't be so rough on yourself - the hobby is here to have some fun - not to make everything perfect (or at least I keep trying to tell myself that!)

Your finished kit looks good. The more you build, the more you can practice your skills & the better your finished kits will look.

This one looks like a Zero to me!

Don't be so rough on yourself - the hobby is here to have some fun - not to make everything perfect (or at least I keep trying to tell myself that!)

Your finished kit looks good. The more you build, the more you can practice your skills & the better your finished kits will look.

This one looks like a Zero to me!

thank you, buddy. i may graudally still make some change more this zero in the future. like the brake wire, the cockpit cover, and the decal.

i am about to start the tamiya 1/48 F4U-1a corsair. one of the best friends of zero in WWII. this time i will not add rivets because Tamiya's kits is good enough i think and just focus on painting. i like these kits we can just build out of the box. :)

PS: i just got a camero Nikon P90 from bestbuy on black friday. so i renewed some pictures in the album. looks better i guess, but still can not say clear. :)

Edited by guaguachong

Very nice work. :smiley20:

Greg, thank you.

but you better tell me more about how i can improve my work.

i hope i can do better and also think about to get a new camero. maybe Nikon P90.

but i am thinking about Canon G11, which is too expensive for me right now. :)

"Shake, add glue, throw in sandpaper, shake, pour in primer, shake, paint, add water, shake, add decal softener, and done." I love these kits.

Nice Job - looks great! Congratulations.

AC