1/24 Airfix Mossie

Ron Bell

Just FYI. I just got back from Scale Model World in Telford, England and saw the test build up of their new 1/24 Mosquito. I'm not normally an a/c guy, but this one looked like you could get in it and fly it away. They have an animated video build of it on the Airfix web site that gives you an idea of what the kit has, but in person its even more impressive. Of course, with a price tag of well over $100, that's pretty impressive as well.

Just something to put on your wish list.

There's been a lot of guys on Hyperscale lousing up the screen with their drool over that one! It does look impressive, and it'll probably sell as well as any other large scale Trumpygawa kit; as none of them are cheap anymore. Heck, even the plastic 1/48 stuff is creeping up well over the $50 mark regularly now. We may not like it, but we DO pay the prices and prove that if they charge that high, we will still buy it! It's a great looking kit and I hope they sell a ton of them!

GIL :smiley16:

...even the plastic 1/48 stuff is creeping up well over the $50 mark regularly now...

1/48 - !? Even the prices of my beloved 1/72 bombers are way into that territory. The stash is looking more & more like a proper investment.