anybody once bought something from Luckymodel.com?

guaguachong

It all depends where you ordered it from.
Mark, the title does say "luckymodel.com."

If the item is posted as "in stock" on lucky model, it will usually take about 11 days to get to the US Midwest. If it's listed as "Available" it means that the item is not in stock but can be ordered from the manufacturer- which will take longer. If you ordered the Mr Hobby Procon, it's listed as "available." Also, the shipping method will also determine how long it will take, air is faster and "surface" is quite a bit slower, because it's sent by ship. Personally, I don't ordering anything that's not listed as "in stock."

Edited by pyrman

Mark, the title does say "luckymodel.com."

If the item is posted as "in stock" on lucky model, it will usually take about 11 days to get to the US Midwest. If it's listed as "Available" it means that the item is not in stock but can be ordered from the manufacturer- which will take longer. If you ordered the Mr Hobby Procon, it's listed as "available." Also, the shipping method will also determine how long it will take, air is faster and "surface" is quite a bit slower, because it's sent by ship. Personally, I don't ordering anything that's not listed as "in stock."

thank you so much Greg. you are so helpful. ok, next time i will check and see if anything is available.

• 1 month later...

Decided recently to place an order with LuckyModel just to see how long it would take. I placed an order on December 4th for two kits that were shown to be in stock. The order arrived on December 28th. So around three weeks with a major holiday in the mix. Not to bad I guess for something I might be having trouble finding somewhere else. Actually it was faster than I expected, but Sprue Brothers and Squadron can usually get it to me in one or two days. Funny thing is that the tracking number they gave me still shows, as of this morning, that the package just left Hong Kong - delivery date unknown.

-dave