May I ask how can we post pictures in the article?

guaguachong

i got the album, and can put the address of the album in my article.

but i still could not let pictures show in my article.

we have to click "my web pictures" or something to go the album, which is a little unconvenious.

anybody can show me the process of posting pictures with detail or step by step?

thank you so much.

THe best thing to do is open up two windows - one wiht your album and the other here. Then you need to copy & paste the URL of the pic from your album and then post it in the topic using the rte-image-button.png button just above the posted message window. If I recall correctly, you can post up to 5 or 10 pics per message window.

I hope I made it clear enough.

Ying: what website are your pictures hosted on? That will make a difference as to exactly how you post pics here. I suggest going to Photobucket.com and opening an account there (it's free). Once you load pics onto there, it's very easy to post pictures here.

GIL :smiley16:

For Photobucket: put your cursor over the pic you want to post and a set of URL's will appear below the pic. Highlight, right click and COPY the DIRCT LINK url..

When you come here, put the cursor where you want the pic to be in the "reply" box. Next, click onto the "insert image" box (2nd small box to the right of the smiley icon above the typing area). When you click onto it, another rectangular box will appear at the top left of the screen with a blue "http" in it. Put your cursor over that blue http and RIGHT click your mouse. Scroll down to "paste" and click it. The direct link url that you copied from Photobucket should appear in there. Once that url is there, click the "OK" button and the pic should immediately post into the reply box. If it doesn't, a step got skipped somewhere. Hope this helps!

GIL :smiley16:

Edited by ghodges