PMMS To Stay!

Warwheels

Great news guys!

Terry Ashley has decided to keep PMMS going. To see more detailed info, check out his blog again.

Thanks to those who took the time to let Terry know we would miss PMMS if he were to shut it down.

Well, IMHO what was going on was way more than 'yanking his chain'....

At least until someone or something yanks his chain the wrong way again.

Patrick,

While I can't make heads or tails out of this latest issue, I do remember what Dragon was doing with his reviews. I feel for the guy. It would be like someone altering the reviews I do for IPMS or AMPS to suite their needs. When you have a site that reviews products, there is probably going to be toubles....especially if you review something the maker of the product does not like.

Mark

I definitely agree. When I was heading up AMPS' review program I had a couple "issues" similar to Terry's. However, my problems weren't even remotely as bad; Not even close in fact. I have to say that I was a wee bit upset during those times, so I can't imagine how I would have handled Terry's problem.

When you have a site that reviews products, there is probably going to be toubles....especially if you review something the maker of the product does not like.

Sorry, but you guys are all talking in code. From reading the posts so far, I have no clue what the problem was or is, yet all of you seem to know. Is this another "insider" conversation? :smiley25:

Ed

Ed.

It is definitely not an insider conversation. However, there is a LOT of "history" about this issue, but most of it isn't here at IPMS/USA. You can go to Armorama or Missing Lynx and do a search on PMMS or something similar to find out the whole story.

But, the latest chapter can be ascertained from Terry Ashley's blog at PMMS. I have a link to it at my initial post in this thread.

Sorry, but you guys are all talking in code. From reading the posts so far, I have no clue what the problem was or is, yet all of you seem to know. Is this another "insider" conversation? :smiley25:
Edited by Warwheels

Whenever I purchase A new kit, I always print off his review and add it to the box so I don't have to go looking for it later.

Mark