AVRO C.102 JETLINER in 1/48

Jmarc

Hi !
    Here another project that been working on these days.. Started with an pair of C-130 wing !...So without telling you more , here an over view and where I'm at !

If you like to se the complete 'WIP' on this project , just follow this Google link :

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SSUPC36bfWrhiRwF8

Enjoy and it's an 'rendez-vous' next week for more.on this particular project..!.

Jmarc

chat 1087.jpg

DSCF0572.JPG

DSCF0632.JPG

DSCF1733.JPG

DSCF2567.JPG

DSCF3266.JPG

DSCF4582.JPG

DSCF6710.JPG

DSCF7005.JPG

DSCF7529a.JPG

DSCF7914.JPG

DSCF8856.JPG

Thanks for following the WIP on this project , it's quite appreciated !, here the latest update 

(JUN 10th ) Today , glued the rudder section to the tail cone and sanded the forward section   !

If you like to view the complete WIP on this project , just follow this Google link :
https://photos.app.goo.gl/SSUPC36bfWrhiRwF8

Enjoy and it's an 'rendez-vous' next week for more on this particular project..!.

Jmarc

DSCF0663.JPG

DSCF0664.JPG

DSCF0665.JPG

• Like 1

Absolutely phenomenal!  You not only have superior skills.... you have VISION! I would never look at a set of C-130 wings and some drop tanks and somehow be able to imagine transforming them to a complete other type and sized airplane. You also must possess a great amount of patience and endurance for sanding looking at all of the filling and contouring this project requires. Looking forward to seeing more!

Gil :cool:

21 hours ago, ghodges said:

Absolutely phenomenal!  You not only have superior skills.... you have VISION! I would never look at a set of C-130 wings and some drop tanks and somehow be able to imagine transforming them to a complete other type and sized airplane. You also must possess a great amount of patience and endurance for sanding looking at all of the filling and contouring this project requires. Looking forward to seeing more!

Gil :cool:

Glad you like it !..No,no , no vision , no patience etc..... just love modeling the rest come with it.. More to come shortly !