Hobbycraft CF-100 72nd scale

David M. Knights

Does anyone know if there is an online build somewhere or an article in a magazine wherein the builder builds this awful fit and corrects many of its problems? I've got the Obscureco set for this a/c and want to build the model but I'd like to take a shot at fixing some of its problems.

Does anyone know if there is an online build somewhere or an article in a magazine wherein the builder builds this awful fit and corrects many of its problems? I've got the Obscureco set for this a/c and want to build the model but I'd like to take a shot at fixing some of its problems.

This is embarrassing to admit, but I have a CF-100 built up to the painting stage (with that AWESOME cockpit already installed!!! :). It's been sitting, waiting for me to regain my enthusiasm for the Clunk, for more than five years. Which horrrible areas are afflicting you - I've already suffered through them all...

This is embarrassing to admit, but I have a CF-100 built up to the painting stage (with that AWESOME cockpit already installed!!! :) . It's been sitting, waiting for me to regain my enthusiasm for the Clunk, for more than five years. Which horrrible areas are afflicting you - I've already suffered through them all...

Chris,

I haven't started yet. I've heard horror story after horror story about the kit and was looking for a sherpa who had led the way by building the kit. I've heard the wing engraving is all wrong and the fit is terrible. I love the aircraft, so I've decided to bite the bullet and build it. Part of that is your fault, I've been looking at the cockpit set and it has encouraged me to give it a try.