Returning member

Hi, I am Ron Wilkinson from Herriman Utah. I was an IPMS some years ago and had let my membership lapse but I have come back. I do mostly pre-WWl ships, merchant vessels and WWl armor and aircraft.

Ron W.

Glad to have you back in the fold. I like your areas of interest as they match mine pretty nicely. I hope we will see some of your work here in the future.

Now there's a familiar name from the past! Welcome back Ron! Looking forward to seeing what you've been working on!

Thanks guys. I will take some pictures of a couple I finished. Keep in mind that both models were damaged by Daisy Maids and their feather dusters, Even after they were told to stay away. Did what I could to repair. My main project is Blue Jacket's USS Olympia. As far as plastic goes I am working on Revell's USS Mission Capistrano. I am just starting on it so I don't have much to show.

Ron W.

Welcome back Ron! Although I have a great interest in WWI, I never seem to build as much as I should. Hoping I can live vicariously through a few of yours. Prop your feet up, make yourself at home, and let us know how we can help you have more fun modeling!

Gil :cool:

Thanks Gil. I do have a couple of Takom tanks waiting and am working on an old Vicker's Vimy. These are sideline kits when I am not working on my main project.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Jmarc said:

WWWWWWWWELCOME .. and looking forward to see your stuff !

Thank you. I will be posting some stuff soon.