Good Hobby Shops in Vallejo, CA

Mark Aldrich

Hello,

Wife and I are doing a Banzai run to Vallejo to Steal our Grand Daughter. Any good hobby shops in the area that are also open on Sundays?

Mark

Mark,

I don't of any in Vallejo but if are driving and coming from Southern CA, then you might want to check out Ace Hardware in Berkley. I know "A hardware store?", but my understanding is that the owner wanted a loan to start a hobby store. Could not get one but could get one for a hardware store. So he opened a hardware store on the first floor and a hobbystore in the basement. It has your general current kits but also some unusual aircraft and armor kits.

Eric

Greg,

No, It's more like borrowing. My wife misses our Grand Daughter and I think we get to have her for about a month or until our Daughter misses her too much.

Eric,

Coming from Washington state. Berkeley looks like it might be just outside my realm of driving to a hobby shop.

Mark

Depending on your route you may come through Sacramento, if you do Riverside Hobbies is a nice hobby shop. I try to make in in there when I have to go to Sacramento.

Hobbies Unlimited in San Lorenzo and the already mentioned Ace Hardware in Berkeley are worthwhile but probably too far south. Oakland & Berkeley have lots of good places to eat, maybe you could sway your wife into driving an extra hour south for lunch? :)

We've been and back. All I did on Sunday was sit around and work on my M113 Fitter. What a drive. 4 lane accident in Eugene, Oregon killed me. I was so tired when we got back to Puyallup.