1/35 Marder III H

Stikpusher

At long last, some 20 years after I first started this kit, it is now finally finished.  My second completion of this year! This is the Testors boxing of the 70's vintage Italeri molds. I replaced the kit single piece vinyl tracks with some Dragon indy link tracks, added a CMK resin transmission, plus some other scratch work on the interior to fill up the open spaces in there. The crew figures are Dragon, Decals from Star Decals "Panzers in Italy" sheet and I painted this with Floquil and Vallejo colors. Stowage came from various items in my spares bins.
IMG_9196.jpg

IMG_9197.jpg

IMG_9193.jpg

IMG_9194.jpg

IMG_9199.jpg

IMG_9195.jpg

IMG_9203.jpg

IMG_9201.jpg

Thanks for looking! Comments and critiques are welcome.

• Like 1

NIce job. Wish I could do figures that well. As i recall, those Italeri kits were pretty nice. The molding was delicate with good detail. I built several and liked them all. 

• Like 1

Thank you Ron. The older Italeri 1/35 armor kits were pretty nice back in the day. They had a few shortcomings here and there, but they were usually pretty nicely detailed. Certainly better so than Tamiya kits of the same vintage. With a little extra effort, they still hold up well enough today. 

Thanks Jean! I appreciate your kind comments!