By Request

GregWise

First my old Squadron VF-171. A F-4J as they appeared when I first laid my eyes on them as a young sailor. 1/48 Hasegawa w/shitload of scratching and aftermarket.

100.jpg

Sorry Glen only one photo handy.

Next up F-8 also 1/48 hasegawa lots of corrections, aftermarket and scratching fun build she took 3rd 2006 Spacecoast IPMS 'Modelfest'.

100_0898.jpg

100_0882.jpg

100_0884.jpg

100_0896.jpg

100_0891.jpg

Ok, now yer just showin' off! AND I DON'T BLAME YA! :smiley20:

Dang, those are some SWEET models. Thanks for reminding me of how you've been kickin' my but here in R-11 for the last few years..... :smiley19:

I'm going to vote for the P-36 as one of my favorites. Whether it's the old AMT or the Hobbycrap kit, it ain't supposed to look that nice! Thanks for letting us have a glimpse of your prize collection!

GIL :smiley16:

Spectacular models, Greg. Do ya need anymore unbuilt kits to keep ya going? After seein' all of these masterpieces, I'm given up building and gonna find a bar where I can drown my inadequacies for the next couple a weeks. LOL. :smiley4:

Ken (you amatuer); you need to start keeping alchohol at home like me! That way you don't have to go anywhere to drown out the inadaquencies.... :smiley24: Heck, in my case it doesn't even hurt my modeling skills much! :smiley17:

Ken (you amatuer); you need to start keeping alchohol at home like me! That way you don't have to go anywhere to drown out the inadaquencies.... :smiley24: Heck, in my case it doesn't even hurt my modeling skills much!

- One night, when I was a teenager, I raided my dads booze with my brother and a friend of ours. Sometime after we got plastered, our friend insisted that another friend of his built better when he had a dip or two into the sauce. So I gave it a whirl.......I still have all of the dents in my head from dropping pieces and bending over to pick them up and wacking my head on the desk top numerous times. Model on, Brother of the Sprue. :lol:

Edited by Weedeater

• 2 weeks later...