The Duke's Latest Models

Mark Deliduka

These are my latest two models finished.

Hasegawa 1/72 scale OV-1D Mohawk Complete:

US%20OV-1D%20Mohawk%20I.JPG

US%20OV-1D%20Mohawk%20II.JPG

Italeri's 1/72 scale C-47 Dakota Skytrain Complete:

US%20C-47%20Dakota%20Skytrain%20I.JPG

US%20C-47%20Dakota%20Skytrain%20II.JPG

US%20C-47%20Dakota%20Skytrain%20III.JPG

That's all I got finished for now. I thought I'd have had more done, but I kept running into problems with some of my models; pieces breaking off, instructions getting lost, fingerprints on wet paint.... I could go on. I guess I'd better lay off the pain meds a bit. Oh well, maybe tomorrow I'll have more finished models to post.

Thanks all for looking, comments are welcome.

Also feel free to check out what may be finished soon in my Workbench Thread.

Nice wrok Duke! Your fingerprint comment struck home with me as I had to sand one out of the gloss coat on my P-38 a couple of days ago! Seems the more I build models the more ways I find to screw one up! Nice Mohawk and Gooney Bird!

GIL :smiley20:

Thanks Gil! Yeah, lately every time I turn around, I'm making another stupid mistake that I should not be making in the first place!! I have three other planes that should have been finished by now with these two, but I saw a couple more stupid little blips that needed to be fixed first. Oh well. I should have the next three planes and a couple more armor models finished by the end of the weekend, especially since I'll be able to take a few models to Hobby Day and work on them the whole day. That always puts me a few days ahead....

Thanks again for the compliment!

:smiley17: I gotta laugh.......your "weekend schedule" translates imto about 3mos effort for me, and I consider myself moderately productive! Shows what I get for thinking..... :smiley22: I look forward to seeing the next ones you finish!

GIL :smiley16:

:smiley20: Thanks Gil! I'll try to get them posted soon.

Glenn, thanks man! I didn't know anyone was keeping score! :smiley17:

As to where I store them, it's here in one room of a two-bedroom condo. Pics are here:

The Duke's Hobby Room

Man, I gotta clean that place up....... :smiley13:

Shock and Awe, Duke, shock and awe :blink: . As for the score, I turned the TV off at halftime :lol:

Glenn

LOL! Oh man Thanks Glenn! I haven't laughed so much in a while. Hey, feel free to check out my latest one finished..... without instructions!