Does anyone know Thomas Zeller of Albuquerque, New Mexico?

SkyKing

Mr. Zeller and I both placed orders from the same UK seller at about the same time. Due to a screw-up by Royal Mail, he received my order and I received his. Upon learning of the problem, the seller sent us each other’s postal address so we could exchange the items as agreed.

I mailed Mr. Zeller’s order to him on March 28, including a cover letter with my email address and phone number in case he needed to contact me. USPS postal tracking reports that the parcel was “delivered at the front door or porch at 4:04 pm on March 30, 2023 in ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87114.” However, as of today, April 19, I have neither heard from him nor received my items.

If any IPMSers in the Albuquerque area know Mr. Zeller, I would appreciate it if you could contact him on my behalf and remind him to send my items to me. They are irreplaceable from any other source and were the last such items in the inventory of the seller. 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by SkyKing
Clarification of a couple of points.

• 2 weeks later...

Received today (Friday, April 28) the mis-sent items from Mr. Zeller. The space-time continuum has been restored and all is well.

• Like 1