Hello from Arizona

Russ5

Hi everyone,

I first joined IPMS/USA in 1977/78 and have rejoined a few times over the last 40-plus years. I've built a little bit of everything but have concentrated on figures for the last 20 years. I recently started building ships and 1/43 cars. The new direction building-wise has really brought my mojo back! I currently live in the Phoenix area but am moving back to Michigan (where I was born and raised) in less than a month. Packing up all my model junk has been a pain!

Russ

Welcome Russ! Glad to have you back with us! I too joined back in '77. Between moving between houses and transferring from OH back here to FL, I can sympathize with having to pack all of the models, the stash, and the bench tools; not to mention the work in getting set up again when you get to your new home. You didn't mention where in MI, but there should be an IPMS club or two near you hopefully. In the meantime, make yourself at home here and let us know how we can help you have more FUN with our hobby! Cheers, and best of luck for a smooth move!

Gil :cool: