Special Hobby 1/72 Vautour IIN

FREDDIEM

Thanks everyone for the great comments. I don't about you guys, but, sometimes it seems like if you just relax and have fun with a build it comes out great, instead of trying to build a magnum opus! I will say I am ready to take on a better quality kit for my next one.  While Special Hobby kits are not the best on the market....they certainly aren't the worst.  They do demand more of your skills. I definitely like their selection of choices. I seem to always be looking for the unusual....

• Like 1

I agree. Fred! Although sometimes a healthy dose of focus for a magnum opus does help sometimes. In my case it was more of a case of fear. I took a year and nine months t build a 1/72 scale Dora railgun. I took that long because every time I opened the box, the kit scared the crap out of me. I had to focus because after paying that much money for the kit with the understanding I'd never be able to buy another one; I did not want to screw it up beyond all recovery.

Keep them coming Fred! I do hope if possible to see that at our Orangecon this year.

Thanks Mark, 

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only person to get the wolfsbane and garlic out before I hide a kit back in the stash closet!