First completion of the year!

PeteJ

I know this isn't exactly what we expect to see here.  Due some serious medical issues in 2022 where some of my fine motor skills are gone,  eyesight in one eye significantly degraded and my heart is no longer my friend, I got absolutely nothing done or even started at the workbench, much less finished in 2022. 

My kids knew how much I missed my modeling so they gave this to me for Christmas.  Before you blow off Lego, let me say this.  The expert kits have a lot of parts and I mean a lot.  This one was just short of 1,800 and all have to be done just right or you get to tear it apart to correct your errors.  Just glad to be able to post something.  

PXL_20230103_032603222~2[1].jpg

PXL_20230103_032432324[1].jpg

PXL_20230103_032511189[1].jpg

Looks like a plastic model to me! Glad to see you've found a way to get around obstacles and build something. Modeling is about having FUN with what you're building, and although it may not be a "traditional" plastic kit, it seems to have served the same purpose. I also got a kick out the detail touch of the banana in the fission drive feeder! Thanks for sharing!

Gil :cool:

• Like 1