Four of Six Completed by the Duke

Mark Deliduka

Here are the four Armor models I finished up recently.

This is Roden's 1/72 scale British Staghound:

British%20Staghound%20MkI%20a.JPG

British%20Staghound%20MkI%20b.JPG

Next is my ACE 1/72 scale German leFH 18/40 Light field Howitzer:

German%20leFH%2018-40%20I.JPG

German%20leFH%2018-40%20II.JPG

Now my two Halftracks. These are the two Dragon SdKfz 251's in 1/72 scale.

The Sdkfz 2515/10 with Pak 36 gun:

German%20SdKfz%20251-10%20Ausf%20D%20Pak36%20Gun%20I.jpg

German%20SdKfz%20251-10%20Ausf%20D%20Pak36%20Gun%20II.jpg

And the SdKfz 251/1 Ausf D:

German%20SdKfz%20251-1%20Ausf%20D%20I.jpg

German%20SdKfz%20251-1%20Ausf%20D%20II.jpg

The other two models I finished are in the Aircraft and Ships Forums. Feel free to check them out as well.

Thanks all for looking, comments are welcome.

Looking sweet. You are the Iron Duke without a doubt. Maybe we should change that to the "Plastic Duke"? I almost have the .50 on the Hummel done. It is a slow "making ground" process.

Thanks Mark! I kind of like "Iron Duke" better. Got a good ring to it. Looking forward to seeing that Hummel

Jack, yeah, only four armor this time. I have four more aircraft and four more ships to finish too. At least these were four of six finished altogether. Thanks for the compliment! I do appreciate it alot.

I still say you are the "Iron Duke" even though the vehicles are plastic. Those are indeed some nice looking armor pieces. Very well done indeed. I hope to be modeling again soon, as I only need a good light source on the modeling table to get things going. Made some progress last Saturday night, although not in Armor. I got some more work done on some Car kits I'm plugging along on. Maybe I'll be able to ge hold of a decent Digital camera, so I can start learning how to post pix here. We'll see.

Thanks Dave. I appreciate that coming from a fellow 1/72 scale armor modeler. I know what you mean about a good light source. I have a workbench clip light with a flexible neck that I use that helps a bit, but I could still use more.

I've also made some progress on some non-armor models. I have six aircraft working and I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with at lest four. I've also got four more ships working, with two almost finished. The only thing stopping me from finishing them are 1) paint missing for the destroyer; need to touch something up and the paint disappeared, and 2) the decals went missing for the aircraft carrier. Gee, I hate being so close to finishing and having this kind of stooopid thing happen!

Oh well, more pics forthcoming. Thanks again for the great comments.

...I have four more aircraft and four more ships to finish too. At least these were four of six finished altogether...

I'm not worthy!

Maybe I need to step away from the freekin' computer for a bit, and go build something.

Thanks Bob! I appreciate that. I look forward to seeing what you get done. I know you do outstanding work so it's a treat seeing your models.

Tim, thanks. The Staghound had a few issues with the hull fitting together. Most of them were able to be taken care of with a little Mr. Surfacer 500 while one or two needed some fuller. Otherwise everything else was a breeze. I had no problems getting the suspension right so the wheels would all sit on the ground. Overall a nice little kit but the instructions were a bear to follow. I have another Staghound to build from RPM but I'm gonna take my time getting to it.

Thanks again for the great comments guys!