Live from New York...it's Jesse Alvarez

initzero

OK - I am not from NY but always wanted to say that.

My name is Jesse and I am new to the forum and to IPMS. I am a frequent contributor to the onesixthwarriors forum.

In addition to 1/6 figure collecting, I also build in 1/35, 1/24 and some 1/20. Mostly sci-fi but have a good collection of military.

I joined this forum to get some sound advice about modelling (pretty new to it still) and refine my focus regarding opening a new hobby store in the greater bay area in California.

So I look forward to exchanging comments with the village elders and learning all I can about the hobby.

Cheers!

-Jess

Welcome Jess! Glad to have you in IPMS and here on the DF. The Modeling Topics will allow you to find any help you're seeking. Don't be shy about posting some of your own stuff too! Cheers!

GIL :smiley16:

Thanks Gil!

Good to be here. Once I get settled in, I would be happy to post some stuff.

Lately, have only been working in 1/6 figure world. So I need to finish up some projects there. :smiley20:

c ya round

-Jess

Jess,

Welcome and hope to see some of your work. Best of luck if you go forth with the plans to open a shop!!! Wish I could find more people willin gto try it here in the Pacific Northwest.

Mark

Welcome to the crowd, Jesse. You might try to look up Chris Bucholtz, the editor of the Journal. He lives somewhere in the bay area and might be a lot of help to you.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome aboard Jesse. Hope you enjoy what the society has to offer you and the great camaraderie of the crew here. Model on, Brother of the Sprue. :smiley20: