Embassy Suites Reservations: Tonight!

Greetings all,

A quick reminder that the Embassy Suites room block for the 2023 convention will go live tonight at midnight (central time). I have activated the links on the www.nats2023.com webpage that will take you directly to the Hilton reservations webpage for our room block. The group code is "IPM" if for some reason the link does not work for you, and you have to navigate to the Hilton system via a different path. This group code unlocks the rate of $160 per night for the duration of the convention. Also linked on our convention website (on the "hotels" page) are links to the additional 3 overflow hotels. Group code for these hotels is also "IPM". The rate per night for these hotels is $152 per night. Local/sales tax are not included in any of these rates.

-Len

Airbrush Cannon - icon.jpg

• Like 1

Len,

You probably want to get the link to your convention web site up on the front page of the IPMS/USA website as that may be the first place that people go to find it. 

Made a reservation just after 12 midnight, Central Time.  Thanks Len for the information.  Everything you stated was truthful about the reservations.

Very helpful.

-Pat V.

Edited by PatV

Link didn't work for me; given phone number gave me an agent who didn't know what I was talking about, couldn't raise someone at the Embassy Suites in San Marcos, and suggested I call the property in the morning. Well, I guess I can skip this one...

....Aaaaaaand, trying to register at the Holiday Inn Express, I get this message:

The Group Code you provided does not exist at this hotel. Check the code and try again. If it still does not work, please click here for assistance.

I think someone's trying to tell me something...

Actually, it does not: 

IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S ME.

We're sorry, something went wrong. For customer service or reservations, please call one of these numbers.

Got my reservation with not one problem. Was the fastest, easiest reservation I have made yet to the Nationals. Great work Len. Looking forward to being there next August.

David Von Almen, Gentleman modeler

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dakimbrell said:

I had no problems. I was sitting there when the clock hit midnight and had a room by 12:01. 

Dak

Same here. No issues whatsoever. Room booked!