Hey Ya'll

spooky

A shout out to all!! My name is Rebecca and live in Charleston, SC I have been modeling since I was 7 and I still love it. I do mostly aircraft but do dabble in armor and anything else that might catch my eye. I'm a member of the Sumter Gamecocks club (membership has its perks when you date the Pres.) :smiley9:

Hello Spooky! (Good song, both versions, and a heck of a gunship!) Glad to have you on board. By coincidence, the wife and I were checking out Charleston attractions (especially ghost tours) for an upcoming anniversary trip. Any recommendations? Post some pics of your models when ya get a chance! Cheers!

GIL :smiley16:

Hey, Rebecca. It's nice to have someone else here who understands that 'hey' is Southern for 'hello.' Welcome to the groups.

Steve

Well John, if the money is there I'll be there. I'm going to start a new job next week and the first month is part time, so I hope to have the funds saved up. Hey Steve! I moved here back in '96 and picked up the how to very quickly. :smiley20:

Guest Bun E. Carlos
the wife and I were checking out Charleston attractions (especially ghost tours) for an upcoming anniversary trip. Any recommendations?

GIL :smiley16:

Gil.......save your money......for a model, I'll hide under the bed and I'll..............awwwwwwwwwww the tour should be better :)