...will go live and open for reservations on SATURDAY, September 3rd at MIDNIGHT, central time. I will link the reservations web page Embassy Suites has created for us to our web site - www.nats2023.com - that morning before the rooms go "live". Any updates or changes that I learn of I will post here as soon as I am aware of them.

-Len Pilhofer

Come And Make It - small.jpg

Edited by LenPilhofer
  • Like 3

Mike...the overflow hotels are the Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, and Candlewood suites. We have contracted rates with these hotels as well - in the $152-$154 range - and I will be posting links to their sites with the contracted rates locked in, to our website - www.nats2023.com - at the same time I post the Embassy Suites link. I'll do this right before the 3rd of September.

-Len

Come And Make It - small.jpg

• Like 1

Len, question about "September 3rd at midnight". Midnight is usually written as "12:00 am". So, do we stay up September 2nd until it become midnight or do we stay up September 3rd until  midnight?

1 hour ago, VintageRPM said:

Len, question about "September 3rd at midnight". Midnight is usually written as "12:00 am". So, do we stay up September 2nd until it become midnight or do we stay up September 3rd until  midnight?

Just wait till 0001 on the 3rd. 🙂